At the Crim Fitness Foundation, we recognize that health is influenced by many factors. The Crim's active living team works to create long term health impacts by addressing social determinants of health through policy, system and environment change.
Understanding that this is best accomplished with a diverse collaborative of organizations and individuals, the Crim facilitates the work of Safe & Active Genesee for Everyone, a group of nonprofits, residents, businesses and government agencies who advocate for and support for policy, system and environment changes that promote equitable access safe opportunities to be physically active throughout Genesee County.
- Safe Routes to School
- Leadership & Advocacy Training
- Neighborhood Plan Implementation
- Participate in the Genesee: Our Community, Our Future long range master plan
- Educate elected officials on Complete Streets
- Educate elected officials on Vulnerable Roadway Users
- Advocate for health in all policies
- Eastside Franklin Park Neighborhood Association
- Ballenger Highway Neighborhood Association
- Village of Goodrich