CrimFit Training Program
Yes, you CAN run or walk the HAP Crim Festival of Races!
No matter where you’re starting from, the CrimFit Training Program helps you train for your race of choice at the HAP Crim Festival of Races in August. It’s grown to be the largest program of its kind in the entire country. It’s the most fun way to get in shape and stay active all summer long!
SIGN UP TODAY
FOR JUST $140
How It Works
- Groups for runners and walkers of all paces for the Crim 10 Mile, 5 mile, and 5K races
- Weekly training runs/walks on Tuesday at 6pm (morning groups are also available) from May through August
- Group Leader guidance and encouragement at all group workouts
- Workouts designed to help you meet your goals
- Crim race entry into the 10 Mile, 5 Mile, or 5k race.
- 2 additional FREE race entries for partner voucher races throughout the summer
- CrimFit training shirt (in addition to your Crim race shirt)
- Monthly training calendars designed to get you to the start line ready for any Crim race.
- 6 guest passes to the UM-Flint Rec Center
- Free consultation at Advanced Physical Therapy Center
- Coupons for Bauman's, Complete Runner, and RENEW You Massage Studio
- Be part of a program with over 1,800 people, one of the largest of its kind in the nation!
- A summer of being active with like-minded runners and walkers
- Build friendships with fellow group members that will last a lifetime
- The ultimate Crim experience, combining social support with proven training methods to give you a successful and enjoyable training program and Crim race