IMPORTANT CRIM ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to the current State of Michigan COVID-19 prohibition of large gatherings and the uncertainty of when this prohibition will be lifted, The Crim Fitness Foundation Board of Directors has voted to cancel the 2020 HAP Crim Festival of Races is pleased to introduce the first ever HAP Virtual Crim to take place in August of 2020. The decision to postpone the 44th running of the Crim was made with the health of the Crim’s participants, volunteers, sponsors and the greater Flint community as the Crim’s primary concern.
The CrimFit Training Program will continue as long as groups abide by the Governor’s directive of gatherings of no more than 10 persons and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
UPDATE: First Ever HAP Virtual Crim!
Your registration in the CrimFit Training Program now includes an entry into the first ever HAP Virtual Crim! While we won’t be racing on the bricks this summer, you can still train with your group and get ready for your Crim race.
In a difficult but necessary decision, the Crim Fitness Foundation’s Board of Directors voted to postpone the 44th HAP Crim Festival of Races to 2021. The good news is, we can still ensure everyone’s safety and provide opportunities for our community to be physically active, through the CrimFit Training Program and the HAP Virtual Crim. To read the official statement regarding this decision, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Joe Dimambro, Assistant Race Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-235-3397.
How It Works
- Groups for runners and walkers of all paces training for the HAP Virtual Crim 10 Mile, 5 Mile, and 5K races
- Weekly training runs/walks on Thursdays at 5:30pm from May through August
- Group Leader guidance and encouragement at all group workouts
- Workouts designed to help you meet your goals
- Online resources to aid you in your training (saved routes, technology tutorials, and more)
- Entry into the first ever HAP Virtual Crim
- 2 vouchers for a free race entry or credit towards entry with partner voucher races throughout the Summer and Fall
- CrimFit training shirt (in addition to your Crim race shirt)
- Monthly training calendars following proven methods, designed to get you ready for your Crim race and stay active through the year
- 6 guest passes to the UM-Flint Rec Center
- Free consultation or tele-medicine visit with Advanced Physical Therapy Center and Community Podiatry
- Coupons for Bauman's, Complete Runner, and RENEW You Massage Studio
- Be part of a program with over 1,800 people, one of the largest of its kind in the nation!
- A Summer and Fall of being active with like-minded runners and walkers
- Build friendships with fellow group members that will last a lifetime
- The ultimate Crim experience, combining social support with proven training methods to give you a successful and enjoyable training program and Crim race