Your Crim Experience
A Great Experience for All Participants
What do you get when you register for the HAP Crim Festival of Races?
Before the Race:
- Special Tech T-Shirt
- Personalized Bib
- Virtual Event Bag with coupons for area businesses
- Great deals and information on racing gear and health and fitness resources at the Commit to Fit Health and Fitness Expo
During the Race:
- Unparalleled course support including water stations at least every mile
- Constant medical support
- Great live bands and cheering crowds to push you along the way
After the Race:
- A unique finisher medal for every finisher!
- Cold wet towel to help cool you down right away
- Wide variety of post-race snacks provided by VGs including fruit, granola bars, popsicles, water, gatorade, chocolate milk, and so much more!
- That well-deserved slice of pizza and a cold beverage (beer or soft drink) to celebrate your accomplishment!
- Fun activities for kids all day, thanks to Meijer, McDonald’s and GM
The Crim Festival is Flint’s biggest celebration of the year with music, dancing, food, and fun! Plan to tailgate with your friends on the Festival lot, then enjoy one of Flint’s many great downtown and nearby restaurants.
Events and Times
Friday, August 24
6:00pm - Lois Craig Invitational (Special Olympics Race)
Michigan Mile Race Series presented by the University of Michigan-Flint
6:30pm – USATF Masters Road Mile National Championship – Women
sponsored by Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce and CVB
6:45pm – USATF Masters Road Mile National Championship – Men sponsored by Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce and CVB
7:15 pm – High School Challenge – Men & Women
7:20pm – Michigan Mile Open – All Ages & Abilities
You are racing in the Michigan Mile Open if you have not registered as a professional, in the High School Challenge, or if you are older than 12 years old.
7:25pm – Young Runners Mile (12 and under)
Parents welcome to accompany children
Saturday, August 25
*** IMPORTANT: Plan to arrive at your corral area at least 15 minutes before your start time.
10 Mile Race presented by McLaren Flint
7:30am – Wheelers and hand cyclists, sponsored by Fusion Medial
7:50am – 30 Year Runners
8am – Run/Walk & Competitive Walk 10 Mile Competitive Walk Guidelines
5 Mile Race (Half Crim) presented by Al Serra Auto Plaza
9:30am – Run
9:40am – Walk
5K Race presented by Huntington Bank
10am – Run
10:10am – Family Walk (strollers allowed in final wave)