What is it?
The Blue Line Running Club is a group of runners (21 and up) who are focused on the social aspects of running in the Greater Flint area. Club Captains will choose routes of varying distances, and you can select which one feels best for you.
- Members must be 21 years or older
- This group is designed for runners who have some experience and are comfortable with running by themselves for extended periods of time.
- This group is NOT ideal for someone looking for hands-on guidance and training advice.
- The Blue Line Running Club strives to cultivate a social, laid back atmosphere. Visitors, dogs, and listening to music are all welcome during group runs.
- After each group run, club members get special deals and discounts on food and drink at any of the partner restaurants and bars, which currently include Blackstone's, Soggy Bottom Bar, and Tenacity Brewing!
When/Where do they meet?
Starting in May, the club will meet weekly on Wednesday evenings. They will start and finish at partner restaurants/bars, where they can enjoy special deals and discounts after the run. This first session will go through August.
How much does it cost?
Registration is $99
What do I get?
Your registration for the Blue Line Running Club includes:
- Race entry for the Crim 10 Mile, Half Crim 5 Mile, or 5K
- Official Blue Line Running Club member shirt
- Official Blue Line Running Club member card and key fob for exclusive deals
- Discounts at partner restaurants, bars, and businesses
- Weekly meetings with fellow runners
- Routes expertly chosen by club Captains
What businesses offer discounts?
- Tenacity Brewing
- Blackstone's Pub and Grill
- Soggy Bottom Bar
- Foster Coffee Company
- Complete Runner
- More coming soon!
How do I sign up?
Registration is now open! Simply click here to sign up
Can I still run with the group if I don't register?
Yes! Guests are welcome at any time. The club is meant to be a super casual gathering where the runners of Flint can meet other runners and make new friends!