When to Arrive
Packet pickup opens at 4pm. Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your race. If you are signing up at late registration, please arrive by 6pm. Packet Pickup and Late Registration will both take place in the Mill Street Warehouse.
What to Expect on the Course
- The Huckleberry Hustle course is a fun, scenic, and a relatively flat off-road course.
- It takes you through Crossroads Village and out into beautiful, natural settings before finishing at the Crossroads Village’s famous carousel.
- There will be one water station about halfway through the 5K route as well as water at the start and finish.
- The course is well groomed and marked, but as with all off-road races, be prepared to look for ruts and possible wet spots, depending on the weather.
Race Timing & Results
- Your time will be tracked by the chip on the back of your bib. Bibs MUST be worn and fully visible on the front of your body.
- Overall age categories will be broken down every 5 years from 18 – 70 years of age.
- Depending on the number of walkers, age categories may be expanded to 10 year increments.
- Awards will be announced at 8pm.