A Great Experience for All Participants
What do you get when you register for the HAP Crim Festival of Races?
Before the Race:
- Special Tech T-Shirt
- Personalized Bib
- Virtual Event Bag with coupons for area businesses
- Great deals and information on racing gear and health and fitness resources at the Commit to Fit Health and Fitness Expo
During the Race:
- Unparalleled course support including water stations at least every mile
- Constant medical support
- Great live bands and cheering crowds to push you along the way
After the Race:
- A unique finisher medal for every finisher!
- Cold wet towel to help cool you down right away
- Wide variety of post-race snacks provided by VGs including fruit, granola bars, popsicles, water, gatorade, chocolate milk, and so much more!
- That well-deserved slice of pizza and a cold beverage (beer or soft drink) to celebrate your accomplishment!
- Fun activities for kids all day, thanks to Meijer, McDonald’s and GM
The Crim Festival is Flint’s biggest celebration of the year with music, dancing, food, and fun! Plan to tailgate with your friends on the Festival lot, then enjoy one of Flint’s many great downtown and nearby restaurants.
Friday, August 25, 2017 – Michigan Mile Race Series
- 6:45pm – USATF Masters Mile National Championship WOMEN
- 7:00pm – USATF Masters Mile National Championship MEN
- 7:15pm – High School Challenge (BOYS & GIRLS)
- 7:20pm – Open Mile (MEN & WOMEN)
- 7:25pm – Young Runner’s Mile (12 & UNDER)
Saturday, August 26, 2017 – HAP Crim Festival of Races
- 8:00am – 10 Mile Run & Walk (all waves)
- 9:30am – 8K Run
- 9:40am – 8K Walk
- 10:00am – 5K Run
- 10:10am – 5K Walk
- Starting mats will remain open until 10:45am to allow for 10 Mile + 5K combo racers to complete the 10 Mile leg