Help Support Mindfulness
If you are interested in helping us deepen and sustain this work, in order to grow to serve more youth and adults in the future, please let us know your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or click here to donate.
Our work would not be made possible without the generous support of the many individual donors (like you!) and the many foundations, organizations, interns, volunteers and mindful leaders in our local, state and national community.
Your support makes it possible for the Crim Mindfulness Initiative to serve 6,000+ youth and 1000+ educators in 5 districts, and host community mindfulness classes for 1,000+ members of the Flint and Genesee community each year.
The Crim actively works with local leaders and mindfulness champions to create sustainability for a more mindful and resilient Flint and Genesee Community.
- School Mindfulness Ambassadors
- Mindful Teacher Leaders - In 2017, we launched our first cohort of Mindful Leaders.
- Mindful Administrator Leaders - In 2018, we launched our second cohort of Mindful Leaders.
- Mindful Student Leaders - In 2019, we aim to launch or third cohort of Mindful Leaders.
- Community Mindfulness Ambassadors
- In 2019, we will launch a Community Mindfulness Ambassadors Program.
Evidence-based curricula utilized in the Crim Mindfulness Initiative includes: