James Trembley, Member
930 Beach St., Flint, MI 48502 (1972-1980)
Trembley & Trembley, P.C.
1121 Church St., Flint, MI 48502 (1981-2002)
(father M. Bushnell Trembley, admitted to practice 1936; retired 1989; deceased 1993)
Trembley Law Office, P.C.
1121 Church St., Flint, MI 48502 (2003-present)
College: Western Michigan University, 1965-1969, B.A. (Departmental Honors/Political Science)
Law School: University of Notre Dame, 1969-1972, Juris Doctor
- State Bar of Michigan
- Chairman for Genesee County Hearing Panel #1 Attorney Discipline Board (1987-present)
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Genesee County Circuit/District Court Case Evaluator (30+ years)
- Flint Estate & Financial Planning Council, Inc. ( (1998-2012) President 2009-2012
- Crim Fitness Foundation Board Member (2012 – present)
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL CONCENTRATION
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Domestic Relations (limited)
- Married to Pamela (Metivier); two adult children
- Forest Township (Genesee County) Attorney (1983-1995).
- Hobbies include: running (jogging), fly fishing and fly tying
- Eagle Scout, 1960 (at age 13)
- Counsel for Tall Pine Council, Boy Scouts of America (1995-2012)