January 7th - May 24th | Information on the Fall Session coming soon!
WAITLIST ONLY: YouthQuest – Students already in YouthQuest do not need to re-register. A FREE comprehensive afterschool program that supports your student’s need to EXCEL, new experiences to EXCITE their imagination and an opportunity to EXPLORE the world. Monday - Thursday, 3pm – 6pm K-2nd 3rd-7th
- Arts & Crafts (K-2nd) l Monday,4:30pm-5:30pm
- For-Mar Nature Club (3rd-7th) l Monday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Bookworm (K-2nd) l Tuesday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Cheerleading (3rd-7th) l Monday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- For-Mar Nature Club (K-2nd) l Wednesday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Robotics (3rd-7th) l Tuesday, 4:30pm-6:00pm & Saturday, 10:00am-11:30am Children’s Museum (K-2nd) | Thursday, 4:30pm-5:30pm Newspaper (3rd-7th) l Wednesday, 4:30pm-
- 5:30pm Cooking Club (K-2nd) | Friday, 3:30pm-4:30pm MEET IN THE GYM
- 4-H Animal Planet (3rd-7th) l Tuesday, 4:30pm-5:30pm Potter is open Monday-Saturday for your student and family!
- Dance Club (3rd-7th) | Wednesday, 4:30pm- 5:30pm Friday activities include snack from 3:00pm-3:30pm
- Art (3rd-7th) | Wednesday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Sloan Museum (3rd-7th) | Thursday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Talent Show (3rd-6th) | Friday, 4:30pm-5:00pm MEET IN THE GYM
- African Drum (K-7th) l Monday, 3:30pm-4:30pm
- First Tee (2nd-7th) - Learn golf fundamentals at your school | 4 sessions dates and times to be determined
- Violin with Sphinx | Learn to play the violin both as a group and solo performances ( 2nd-4th) –Tuesday & Thursday 3:30pm-4:30pm Flint Community Sports Program (K-6th)
Fundamental sports league!
- January 7th- March 16th
- Co-ed Soccer (K-2nd)– Friday, 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Co-ed Soccer (3rd-6th) – Monday & Wednesday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- March 18th- May 24th
- Co-ed Teeball (K-2nd)– Friday, 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Co-ed Baseball (3rd-6th) – Mondays & Wednesday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Co-ed Track (K-6th)– Tuesday & Thursday, 4:30pm-5:30pm
Saturdays at Potter
- Bowling at Richfield Bowl (3rd-7th) | Satudays, 11:30am-1:00pm *Transportation provided, meet at Potter!
- Open Gym – All grades | Saturdays, 10:00am-11:30am
Contact your Community School Director for more information: Jesse McGraw • (810) 767- 8328• firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the form below and check all activities that your child is interested in.