January 7th 2019- May 24th | Information on the Fall Session is coming soon!
- WAITLIST ONLY: YouthQuest – Students already in YouthQuest do not need to re-register. A FREE comprehensive after school program that supports your student’s need to EXCEL, new experiences to EXCITE their imagination and an opportunity to EXPLORE the world. Monday - Thursday, 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Young Artistic Minds (3rd-6th)– Creative arts club l Monday 4:30pm-6:00pm (ends March 21st)
- Girls on the Run (3rd-5th) – Feel strong. Be strong. Run Strong. l Monday & Wednesday, 4:30pm-6:15pm (start March 5th and runs through May 19th)
- Girls Beautiful Butterflies (6th) – Middle School transition club | Friday, 3:00pm-4:30pm (ends May 24th)
- Boys Gentlemen’s Pride (6th) – Middle School transition club | Friday, 3:00pm-4:30pm (ends May 24th)
- Sphinx Violin– Learn to play the violin both as a group and solo performances | Monday & Wednesday, 3:30pm-4:30pm
- First Tee (3rd-6th) - Learn golf fundamentals at your school | 4 sessions: Friday, March 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Dance with U of M-Flint (3rd-6th) – Modern contemporary dance l Friday, 4:30pm-6:00pm (runs through May 24th)
- NEW!!! Sprout Scouts (3rd-6th) – Learn how to grow food with FoodCorps l Wednesday, 4:30pm-6:00pm (starts April 10th)
- Reading Club (K-2nd) – Reading Activities with Ms. Slaughter| Friday, 4:30pm-6:00pm ** PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN**
Flint Community Sports Program (K-6th) Fundamental sports league!
- January 7th- March 16th
- Co-Ed Soccer (K-2nd)- Monday & Friday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Co-ed Soccer (3rd-6th)– Tuesday & Thursday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- March 18th- May 24th
- Co-Ed Teeball (K-2nd)- Monday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Co-ed Baseball/Softball (3rd-6th)– Tuesday & Thursday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
- Co-ed Track & Field (K-2nd)– Friday, 3:00pm-4:30pm
- Co-ed Track & Field (3rd-6th)– Friday, 4:30pm-6:00pm
Contact your Community School Director for more information: Kyle Peppin • (810) 767-8256• firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the following form and select the activities your child would like to participate in.