January 14th - May 30th | Information on the Fall Session coming soon
- YouthQuest – A FREE comprehensive afterschool program that supports your student’s need to EXCEL, new experiences to EXCITE their imagination and an opportunity to EXPLORE the world. Monday - Thursday, 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Community Choir (9th-12th) - IAF’s first community choir led by Mrs. Tucker! Tuesday 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Beauty Inside and Out Hair Club - February 27th - April 25th - Hands-on and interactive club focused on teaching practical strategies to promote healthy hair care and self esteem. Community Partner: LaShonda Furlow (Pretty Special Hair) - Wednesdays & Thursdays 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Club Open House - February 21st
Flint Community Sports Program (K-6 th ) Fundamental sports league!
* Every seasonal sport will have study table before practices to ensure student athletes complete all homework and receive assistance in all subjects
- Indoor Soccer (K-6) January 14th - March 15th
- Co-ed Indoor Soccer (3rd-6th) – Tuesday & Thursday 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Co-ed Indoor Soccer (K-2nd) – Friday 3:30pm-5:00pm
- First Tee Golf (3rd-8th)
- 4 week Clinic: February 27th, March 3rd, 13th & 20th
- Co-ed Golf (3rd-8th) – Wednesdays 3:30 pm-5:30pm
- Field trip to Brookwood Golf Course (date to be confirmed)
- Tee Ball (K-2nd) April 5th-May 17th
- Co-ed T-Ball (K-2nd) --Friday 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Baseball (3rd-6th) April 1st-May 15th
- Co-ed Baseball (3rd-6th)- -Monday & Wednesday 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Track (K-6th) April 2nd-May 30th
- Co-ed T-Ball (K-2nd) --Tuesday & Thursday 3:30pm-5:30pm
Program and activity suggestions are always welcome. See Ms. Donald today!
Contact your Community School Director for more information: Ms. Donald - 810-600-5252 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the following form and select the activities your child would like to participate in.