January 7th 2019- May 24th | Information on the Fall Session coming soon!
Programs and Activities
- WAITLIST ONLY: YouthQuest – Students already in YouthQuest do not need to re-register. A FREE comprehensive afterschool program that supports your student’s need to EXCEL, new experiences to EXCITE their imagination and an opportunity to EXPLORE the world. Monday - Thursday, 3:45pm – 6:35pm
- Karate (3rd-8th) – Pursue your black belt with Double Dragon l Thursday, 5:15pm-6:15pm (ends March 21st)
- Shop Floor Theatre (3rd-8th) – Movies, art, & theatre l Monday, 5:00pm-6:30pm & Friday, 4:00pm-5:30pm (March 11th through May 17th)
- Apogee 2020 (3rd-8th) – STEM. Physics. Biology. Aerospace. Meteorology Friday, 4:00pm-5:30pm (ends May 24th)
- Girls on the Run (3rd-5th) – Feel Strong. Be Strong. Run Strong. l Tuesday, 5:00pm-6:30pm (start March 5th and runs through May 19th)
- Heart and Soul (6th-8th) Feel Strong. Be Strong. Run Strong. l Friday, 5:00pm-6:30pm (Registration open through January!)
- Sphinx Violin– Learn to play the violin both as a group and solo performances | Tuesday & Thursday 5:20pm-6:20pm
- First Tee (3rd-8th) - Learn golf fundamentals at your school | 4 sessions dates and times to be determined
- African Drum (3rd-6th) – Learn the art of west African drum and dance l Monday, 5:00pm-6:30pm (runs through May 30th)
- Taylor’d Athletics (3rd-5th) – Basketball and life skills l Monday, 5:30pm-6:30pm (runs through March 20th)
- Taylor’d Athletics (6th-8th) – Basketball and life skills l Wednesday, 5:30pm-6:30pm (runs through March 20th)
- NEW! Scholar Match (8th grade) – College and high school readiness program l Tuesday, 5:00pm-6:00pm (Starts February 5th)
Flint Community Sports Program (3rd-6th) Fundamental sports league!
- January 7th- March 16th
- Co-ed Soccer (3rd-6th)– Tuesday & Thursday, 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Wrestling (3rd-6th)- Thursday (5:00pm-6:15pm) & Friday (4:00pm-5:30pm)
- March 18th- May 24th
- Co-ed Baseball (3rd-6th)– Tuesday & Thursday, 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Co-ed Track & Field (3rd-6th)– Monday & Wednesday, 5:25pm-6:25pm
Contact your Community School Director for more information: Jermaine Jones • (810) 767-6606• email@example.com
Download the following form and select the activities your child would like to participate in.