January 7th 2019- May 24th | Information on the Fall Session coming soon.
Programs and Activities
- WAITLIST ONLY: YouthQuest – Students already in YouthQuest do not need to re-register. A FREE comprehensive afterschool program that
supports your student’s need to EXCEL, new experiences to EXCITE their imagination and an opportunity to EXPLORE the world. Monday - Thursday,3pm – 5:45pm
- Tutoring/Academic Support (required for ALL after school clubs) – Finish homework or study for tests before practice or clubs l Monday-Thursday 3pm-4pm
- Children’s Museum (K-2nd) – Explore hands- on learning l Tuesday 4:30 pm – 5:45 pm
- ForMar Nature Club (K-2nd) – Hands on discovery of nature l Monday & Wednesday 3pm - 5pm
- Girl Scouts (1st-6th) – Interactive learning and hands on activity with a Troop Leader | Wednesday 4:30-5:45 pm
- Basketball Skills (3rd-6th) & Golf – Learn basic basketball and golf skills | Wednesday, 4:30pm-5:45pm
- Violin Returning–Tuesday & Thursday 4pm-5pm
Flint Community Sports Program (K-6th) Fundamental sports league!
- January 7th- March 16th
- Co-ed Soccer (K-2nd)– Friday 3pm-5pm
- Co-ed Soccer (3rd-6th) – Tuesday/Thursday 4:30pm-5:45 pm
- March 18th- May 24th
- Co-ed Teeball (K-2nd)– Friday 3:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Co-ed Track (K-2nd)– Friday 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Co-ed Baseball (3rd-6th) – Monday & Wednesday 4:30 pm – 5:45pm
- Co-ed Track (3rd-6th) – Tuesday & Thursday 4:30 pm – 5:45 pm
*Every seasonal sport will have study table before practices to ensure student athletes complete all homework and receive assistance in all subjects
Contact your Community School Director for more information: Stacy Winchester • (810) 767-8127• firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the following form and select the activities that your child would like to participate in.