January 7th- May 24th | Information on the Fall Session coming soon!
WAITLIST ONLY: YouthQuest – Students already in YouthQuest do not need to re-register. A FREE comprehensive afterschool program that supports your student’s need to EXCEL, new experiences to EXCITE their imagination and an opportunity to EXPLORE the world. Monday - Thursday, 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Free Activities and Clubs, open to all students—You do not need to be enrolled in YouthQuest to participate in the below. Students can be enrolled in YouthQuest and participate in the activities below.
- D.R.E.A.M. Club (girls only)– Girls empowerment club l Wednesday, 4:00pm-5:00pm (ends May 1st)
- Science Club – Learn with the Flint Children’s Museum l Friday, 4:00pm-5:00pm (ends March 22nd)
- Garden Club – Learn with Applewood Estates l Friday, 4:00pm-5:00pm (starts on March 1st and runs through May 24th)
- Sphinx Violin– Learn to play the violin both as a group and solo performances | Tuesday & Thursday 5:30pm-6:20pm
- First Tee (2nd) - Learn golf fundamentals at your school | 4 sessions: January 24, 31, February 7, 14.
Flint Community Sports Program (K-2nd) Fundamental sports league!
- January 7th- March 16th
- Co-ed Soccer (K-2nd)– Monday & Wednesday, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- March 18th- May 24th
- Co-ed Teeball (K-2nd)– Monday 5:25pm-6:25pm
- Co-ed Track (K-2nd)– Wednesday, 5:25pm-6:25pm
Contact your Community School Director for more information: Marlando Wade • (810) 767-6361• firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the following form and select the activities that your child would like to participate in.