Countdown To Race Day
For runners and walkers of all levels and ages, the 2015 HealthPlus Crim Festival of Races has it all! The streets of downtown Flint will once again be packed for the city’s biggest celebration of the year. Take a look below at the races this year’s event has to offer.
We’re using a new online registration system to improve your experience! If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, August 21
Michigan Mile Race Series [Map]
- 7pm – Professional Mile – Women sponsored by ATI Physical Therapy
- 7:07pm – Professional Mile – Men sponsored by ATI Physical Therapy
- 7:20pm – USATF Masters Road Mile National Championship – Women
- 7:30pm – USATF Masters Road Mile National Championship – Men
- 7:45pm – High School Challenge and Young Runners Mile
- 8:00pm – Michigan Mile Open – All Ages & Abilities
USATF Masters Mile National Championship Racers presented by Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce – Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Crim is excited to host the 2015 USATF Masters Mile National Championship! Visit the USATF event page for registration and details.
You MUST be a current USATF member and must register via the USATF registration site to compete in the 2015 USATF Masters Road Mile National Championship race during the Michigan Mile. Once your registration is complete on the USATF site, there is no need to also register for the one-mile race via the Crim’s system.
Saturday, August 22
10 Mile Race presented by McLaren Flint [Map]
- 7:30am – Wheelers and hand cyclists, sponsored by Fusion Medial
- 7:50am – 30 Year Runners
- 8am – Run/Walk10 Mile Competitive Walk Guidelines
8K Race presented by Al Serra Auto Plaza [Map]
- 9:30am – Run
- 9:40am – Walk
5K Race presented by FirstMerit Bank [Map]
- 10am – Run
- 10:10am – Family Walk (strollers allowed in final wave)
- 5K Start line will remain open until 10:45am to accommodate Crim Half Combo racers (10 Mile + 5K)
Teddy Bear Trot presented by Financial Plus Credit Union
- 12pm (parents welcome to accompany kids)
- Race starts in front of City Hall on Saginaw Street and ends at festival finish line (Distance: .29 miles)