Yes, you CAN run or walk the HAP Crim Festival of Races! No matter where you start, the CrimFit training program helps you train for your race of choice at the HAP Crim Festival of Races in August. It’s the healthy and fun way to get in shape and stay there!
The CrimFit Campus Training Program offers the same fun and effective way to train for your Crim race! Our Campus Training Program meets on Thursday evenings at 5:30 pm right outside of the UM-Flint Recreation Center. Are you an area campus student, faculty, or staff? If so, you qualify for special pricing! Sign up now!
Special Student Rate: $45 | Faculty & Staff Rate: $125 (Total Value: $300)
Here are some of the many benefits you receive when you join:
- Weekly training runs/walks on Thursday evenings at 5:30pm from May through August
- Group Leader coaching and encouragement at all group workouts
- Workouts designed to help you meet your goals – whether it’s to finish for the first time or improve on your previous races
- Weekly training calendars with plans designed specifically for your distance and fitness level – rest days included!
- Groups for runners, run/walkers and walkers, for the 10 Mile and 8K/5K races
- Entry into the HAP Crim Festival of Races event of your choice
- Two vouchers for a free entry into any of the following races (pending approval):
- Healing Hands, Swartz Creek 5K Challenge, Flushing Evening Road Race, Teal, Track, and Trail, Scoop de Loop, Wings of Mercy, Bastille Day Race, Huckleberry Hustle, Atwood Stadium Races, Ophelia Bonner, Great Pizza Challenge, Kayla O’Mara Memorial Race, Bauman’s Charity Race, Give Me Shelter
- CrimFit technical short sleeve running shirt, choice of men’s or women’s cut (you’ll get another one for your Crim race in August)
- Six free passes to the University of Michigan-Flint Recreation Center
- Free consultation with Advanced Physical Therapy Center
- Exclusive shopping specials at Bauman’s Running & Walking Store and Complete Runner
- Virtual packet with additional coupons from local businesses