Let’s Train Together!
Join the CrimFit Training Program and get ready for your Crim race the fun way! Whether this is your first road race or you’re a seasoned veteran, the CrimFit Training Program has the perfect running or walking group for you.
There are lots of reasons the CrimFit training program is the largest and best training program of its kind in the world. Here are a few of them:
- “I never thought I could do that!” When you start the training program in May and stick to it, you’ll be ready to meet your personal goals as you run or walk in the HAP Crim Festival of Races event of your choice!
- “This program fits like a glove!” Many groups are available to fit your pace and goals. Choose a 10 Mile or 5K/8K distance program for running or walking at a wide range of speeds.
- “Where are we going after tonight’s workout?” You’ll make friends and have a great time all summer long with lots of people who have similar goals. Most participants find themselves looking forward to relaxing together after the workouts more than the workouts themselves!
- “Am I training too hard? Not hard enough? Why does this hurt??” Eliminate the guesswork of training and have your questions answered by experienced group leaders all summer long
Prices will go up on April 1, 2017, so sign up soon to get ready for a great summer of being active and having fun!
Here are some details on how the CrimFit Adult Training Program works:
- Once per week from May until August, groups of runners and walkers meet throughout Genesee County with Crim-trained Group Leaders to increase endurance and reach their goals.
- The program follows methods proven by expert trainers and coaches across the world to be the most effective way to reach your goals with minimized risk of injury or over training.
- Programs are available for a wide range of ability levels—from experienced athletes to first time runners and walkers. Each training group is tailored for optimal success in crossing the finish line on race day.
Other benefits of the program include:
- Entry into the HAP Crim Festival of Races event of your choice (10 Mile, 8K, 5K)
- Two vouchers for a free entry into any of the following races (pending approval):
- Healing Hands, Swartz Creek 5K Challenge, Flushing Evening Road Race, Teal, Track, and Trail, Scoop de Loop, Wings of Mercy, Bastille Day Race, Huckleberry Hustle, Atwood Stadium Races, Ophelia Bonner, Great Pizza Challenge, Kayla O’Mara Memorial Race, Bauman’s Charity Race, Give Me Shelter
- Six free passes to the University of Michigan-Flint Recreation Center
- CrimFit discounts at The Complete Runner and Bauman’s Running and Walking Shop
- Training apparel and accessories
- Discounted membership rate to the UM-Flint Recreation Center
Questions about the CrimFit Adult Training Program? Contact us!
Official Physical Therapy Sponsor:
Adult Training Program Official Training Center:
Adult Training Program Sponsors: