Source: Michigan State University Extension
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams
- 1-2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Sprinkle lemon juice optional
- Sprinkle rosemary optional
- 1. Wash and cut sweet potatoes into sticks or wedges.
- 2. Place potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil.
- 3. Spread out onto baking sheet.
- 4. Sprinkle with rosemary (if desired.)
- 5. Bake ½ hour at 375 degrees, or until brown and tender (you may want to turn them over half way through the baking time.)
- 6. Sprinkle with lemon juice (if desired.)