Source: National Cancer Institute
- 3 bunches red round radishes 3 cups
- 1 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons of water
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1. Trim the radishes leaving a little of the green stems and cutting off the root end.
- 2. Place in a saucepan with the broth and bring to a boil.
- 3. Cover and reduce the heat and simmer until tender (about 10 minutes.)
- 4. Stire in the cornstarch/water mix and heat to thicken.
- 5. Dust with pepper.