Source: Recipe Archives, Carnegie Mellon University, School of Computer Science
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons onion chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Remove mushroom stems.
- 2. Slice mushroom caps into thin slices.
- 3. Melt butter in pan over medium heat.
- 4. Add mushrooms when butter is bubbling.
- 5. Stir until mushrooms begin to brown.
- 6. Add onions and garlic and chopped parsley.
- 7. Spoon the sautéed mushrooms over warm toast.