- ½ cup margarine
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups Michigan rhubarb chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Mix (cream) the margarine, sugar and eggs together.
- 2. Mix the remaining ingredients into the creamed mixtrure, adding the rhuybarb last.
- 3. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- 4. Mix the topping ingredients together and spread on the loaf before baking.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
This recipe is brought to you by the Crim Fitness Foundation and is a CrimFit Healthy Recipe. Find more CrimFit Healthy Recipes at http://www.crim.org/recipes/.