Source: Kids a Cookin’
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 medium peaches
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Sugar (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Warm tortillas in microwave or oven to make them easier to handle.
- 3. Peel and chop fruit into small pieces.
- 4. Place 1/4 of the fruit on each tortilla.
- 5. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg and sprinkle over the fruit.
- 6. Roll up the tortillas.
- 7. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and make small slashes to allow steam to escape. Brush with milk and sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.
- 8. Bake in 350 degree oven for 8-12 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- 9. Sever warm or cold.