Source: Michigan State University Extension
- 1 head lettuce washed and chopped
- 1 large cucumber washed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen peas
- 2/3 cup low fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1. Spread the pieces of lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl.
- 2. Cover the lettuce with cucumbers, onions and frozen peas.
- 3. Spread with yogurt and top with cheeses.
- 4. Cover the bowl with lid, aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- 5. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- 6. Serve cold.