- 4 large ears of corn
- 2 eggs separate egg yolks from egg whites
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Unsalted butter
- 1. Cut the kernels from the bears of corn into a bowl.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until light.
- 3. Beat in the flour, sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Stir in the corn.
- 5. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 6. Gently stir into the corn mixture.
- 7. Heat a lightly greased griddle over medium heat.
- 8. Drop the corn batter by small spoonfuls onto the hot griddle and cook until golden brown.
- 9. Serve warm.