Source: Oregon State University Extension Office
- Slices of white bread
- Broccoli flowerets
- Slices cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cut the crusts off slices of white bread.
- 3. Flatten the bread with your hand or a rolling pin.
- 4. Place a half slice of cheese down the middle of the bread.
- 5. Put a piece of cooked broccoli on top of the cheese.
- 6. Roll the bread up into a log and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- 7. Bake until cheese melts (about 8 minutes.)
- 8. Cool and cut into rounds.