- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¾ cup dipping sauce (ketchup or plum sauce)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cut sweet potatoes into 3-4 inch strips about ¼ inches thick.
- 3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spread fries on it in one layer. Spray them lightly with cooking spray.
- 4. In a bowl, stir together seasonings and sugar-sprinkle this on the fries.
- 5. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until fries are soft.
- 6. Serve.