Co-ed Indoor Soccer grades K-2
Co-ed Indoor Soccer grades 3-6
Co-ed Wrestling grades K-6
Co-ed Archery grades 4 – 12
Session 3 runs from February 6 – March 31
Locations for Indoor Soccer and Wrestling: Doyle-Ryder, DTM, Eisenhower, Freeman, Holmes, Brownell, Neithercut, Pierce and Potter.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Registration is FREE to all children!
- Brownell/Holmes STEM academies
- Durant-Tuuri-Mott Elementary School
- Eisenhower Elementary School
- Potter Elementary School
- More schools to be added in 2016-2017 school year!
What needs are being addressed?
- Community Engagement
- Sports & Physical Activity
- Nutrition Education
- Garden Education
- Health care Services
- Afterschool Programming
Needs vary from school to school. Community and public engagement will take place before programs and projects are implemented in schools.
Goals for CEI in the Flint Community Schools:
- Increase attendance
- Improve third grade reading levels
- Improve graduation rates and grade promotion
- Increase community engagement
Flint Community Education Sports is seeking volunteer coaches for 4th – 7th grade girls volleyball. Help build character, courage, team work, and pride in young athletes. Coaches are needed 6pm to 7:30pm twice a week for 9 weeks. Anyone interested should contact Mike Maienbrook, Director of Community Athletics at 810-767-8122. Session are scheduled to begin on Sept. 12, 2016.