If you enjoyed our stories of inspiration last year, we’ve saved them here so that you can read and enjoy them–and feel uplifted–again!
After all of the tumultuous news this past year, perhaps like us you’re left wondering, “What can I do to make my corner of the world a little better?”
Part of the answer lies right here in an organization you’re very familiar with — the Crim Fitness Foundation. In the stories below, you’ll learn how we’re working in every part of our community to help people live healthier, happier lives–and how you can be part of that transformation.
We hope these stories bring a smile, encourage you to take a breath and feel proud of the positive change happening right here in our community! But we can’t do it alone. So, we invite you to join us by donating, volunteering or participating to help Be the Change You Want to See in the World.
- Molly Katic Doesn’t Let Cerebral Palsy Slow Her Down
- Depsite A Stroke and Cancer — Marva Neely Finishes the Race
- Jim Wilcox — Making the Crim Experience Even Better
- Walking to School Brings Sense of Community
- Psalm Bingham is Inspiring Flint Kids to Live Healthy
- Edna Sabucco Plants Seeds of Hope
- Mindfulness — A Sense of Calm at Durant Tuuri Mott Elementary
- The Power of Partnership: How One Local Business Owner’s Neighborhood Bike Giveaway Grew to Reach Hundreds of Flint Kids
- Maggie Miller Guides Students From Kindergarten to Graduation
- Mindfulness — Building Resilience in Rankin Elementary Students
- Teachout Security — Improving Health & Safety Through Community Giving